Thursday, November 11, 2010

my name is might have been


I loved Hole for a very long time. Yeah, Courtney might be trashy and slutty but she has.. something about her. It's charisma that many people now-days are missing. When i say people I mean meaningless celebrities. I don't really watch MTV or anything, but they played some good stuff in the 90's right!
Well I wanna show you guys this Hole remix I really really like! Mixing Hole and electro sounds impossible right? But these guys really did it!


You can't find on youtube who made the remix, but it was done by Divide & Kreate!

Weekend is tomorrow! So you better use it for resting and partying hard!

6 comments:

  1. weeeeeeeekend: here we come here we go! deeeerp! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! XD

    ReplyDelete