Wednesday, March 9, 2011

XXVI


I got some extremely old photos scanned. I don't
know much of the people on these but I just like the way they look like. How Sarajevo looks, the way they're all dressed. I know some of the people on the photos, they're all friends and family, but most of them are dead now.

My grandfather is the guy on the left, hat and coat, Dick Tracey style!
He was actually a police inspector and in KOS! Behind them you can see Vijećnica which got burned during the war..


On this one my grandfather is on the far left, and they're walking right next to the river Miljacka which goes through Sarajevo.


Honestly, I don't know who these people are, I presume that the woman in the white dress is my grandmother's cousin or sister. She died before I was born so I honestly don't know..


And this is my dad, he was a partizan! Yaay go dad!


I'll upload more later, I'm really sick so I don't feel like sitting and watching at the computer screen


1 comment:

  1. Awwhh get well soon! Nista se ova ulice pored miljacke promjenila nije :P

    ReplyDelete