Saturday, April 9, 2011

I'm sorry

Didn't upload for ages.. I'm sorry, really..
I've been between lazy and busy, so yea.. lack of updates, I have no excuse..
Anyway, I'm back to being brunette, blond was good but my hair wa
s getting a little bit too dry. So I decided no more hair dyeor anything, I'm back at my usual self I think

Oh well I've also spent some money on books. Bought two Alexandre Dumas's novels and a sweet collection of horror stories (love)! Also bought shoes which are nightmare for my feet since I usually wear flats. But I'm so tall in them, taller then everybody.. feels funny!
Oh well, everybody enjoy the weekend!

Here's a quick splash of pink!

3 comments:

  1. Trošis kintu a meni duguješ aaaa? Vidimo se u čitulji! :D hahahaaa želim ove horor priče! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ovaj soping se odvijao od zadnjeg posta pa ti vidi haha, i to ne mojom lovom :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dobro si se sjetila... :D

    ReplyDelete