Friday, August 13, 2010

say hi to

Photobucket

and to my friend Isis, the smoking crab!
Photobucket

And now for some great fashion! I absolutely love this kind of style
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
These are the clothes I want to wear! I truly regret that fashion for women isn't this.. relaxing (?)<-- not the right word!
What I mean people should just stop with the extremely tight clothes, relax, wear something comfortable for a change! Yes, fashion is art, but I think it's all about feeling good in your clothes.
I always prefer fashion for men, me being a girl with somewhat curves, I was never feminine, so I feel much better wearing men's clothes. Or at least clothes that look like that. It's not that I feel ashamed of my body but it's making me feel good...
Bottom line, RELAX and enjoy the ride no matter what you do!
Photobucket

2 comments: