Wednesday, September 22, 2010

achieved the company of demons

or better, i bought little something I call bad hair day hat(?)
Lately I suffer from bad hair days so I just bought this to prevent hair going everywhere. i used to wear this in highschool a lot. But then people told me I look like a boy. When i would wear a skirt they would say: look, a boy in a skirt.
Why? Well I don't really have, what you would call, a voluptuous body. I have more like.. 14 year old boy body... Some curves, small ass, small boobs.. small everything. Recently I got some weight on so I got some thighs there, but other then that.. Don't know, I don't really find myself pretty or anything. I think I look nice. I never wear a lot of make up, eyeliner, some lipstick and a creme that evens the tan. If I really wanna go all the way I add mascara! I believe in minimal make up!
Although I do put on some smokey (wrong spelling but w
ho cares) eyes here and there! As far as photoshop goes, if my friends photoshoop some of my photos I'm ok with it. I never do it myself tho.
Anyway, here's the latest purchase:
(I don't have any make up)

I surfed around a bit and I found some pretty awesome photos.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
this girl is too hot!
Photobucket

I haven't posted anything fashion related in a while.. It's because I don't really like the new trends, except lace and fighter style for men >.<
Unfortunately I watched Phillip Lim's pret a porte collection for men.. and I hated it! It's too gay! And in a bad way. I don't see how any straight,bisexual or not so overly gay guy would wear it.
I'm disappointed so far. I want fashion to become more 90's.
Like this:
If you thought that Dior's haute couture is maximum fashion, you're so very wrong. Thierry Mugler is a genius!


3 comments: