Thursday, September 9, 2010

today

is Bajram! So happy Bajram to all who celebrate!
As for me, I loved going to family lunches, but this year there's none.
Maybe that's the reason why I feel so empty today...


Anyway here are some of my thoughts about fashion in Sarajevo.
Cut short: it's shit!
People here are afraid to have their own style because they might become outcasts or social misfits?
There are a couple of subcultures that are emerging like emoooos!
I really hate emos, I mean I'm not saying that they are bad people, but to me everything looks a bit overdone(?)
To much effort in looking sort of good.
Relax a bit more people.
And besides they're all in age of 12 to 14.. So they'll grow up into something smarter I guess.
Sarajevo also does not have f people. Because there is no fashion in Sarajevo. It could be but I guess that people are lazy or something. We do have Fashion Week, which was good.. the first 2 years and then the whole thing went down the drain. Ugly models, the designers are not that bad, but everything looks so cheap, not the designer clothes, but the organization and everything...
There are a couple of bloggers out there who have great style but it's still a work in progress here. There's potential but I guess since our economy is in crisis it will take awhile for fashion to evolve here..
I'll take some pictures of people who have great style so you can see what I mean. Or if there's people out there who read my blog and are from Sarajevo.. you could email me the pics of you so I could post it here :3

I almost forgot! These are on of my favorite things to follow:
http://itisasintobetired.blogspot.com/ <-- sadly she stopped blogging 2 years ago =(
http://dailyprojectsseoul.blogspot.com/<-- I <3 daily projects!

Photobucket
( get sooo bored sometimes)

3 comments:

  1. I think most of the girls in Sarajevo only care about attention from boys, so they wear what the guys like.. That's what I noticed. A Fashion Weeks skoro uvijek budu blam sedmice u Glam Blamu xD
    Bajram Serif Mubarek Olsun <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Violetta

    Alma, nice observation =D

    ReplyDelete