Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Embraced by loneliness, legions who grin

"Oh, dreadful angel of mine
Enrich me with the vastness of your being"

"Rigid father, teach me how to comprehend
I'll commit myself to understand
For I am the accomplice..."

the part of this song which starts at 5:55 touches my soul!
I love Vortex's voice!!!
Sounds like and angel..
Every time I visit Isis she plays some music that reminds me of some good times..
I forgot all about this song for years.
I love getting reminded of good songs that haven't been on my playlist in a long time!

You can tell I was ill for the past few days... My dad made me eat a lot of soup! I hate soup but it made me feel pretty damn great in the end!
Other then that I've been to a great dubstep party during the weekend.
It was a great alcohol obliteration night!
This is what I snapped when I was wasted..
Yeah..

It doesn't really make any sense, right.



2 comments: