Tuesday, December 14, 2010

If I say jump jump You say how high

It's been quite a weekend. A lot of second hand smoking, good music, bad music, interesting times, new memories, parties ending too early. But since it's cold it's kinda too.. in doors I guess. I know it's only December but I can't wait for March or April! It can't be helped!

This is the tree in front of my building after the second snow I guess.. First one was really lame but this one is actually beautiful. If you manage to ignore the cold.

During the weekend me and my brother went to visit my aunt, she lives a bit out of Sarajevo. This field is actually a corn field and it looks so pretty during summer. But it's so bleak now.

This is the entrance to my aunt's street.. Creepy in a Silent Hill kind of way!

When we were getting back I saw where crows sleep in Sarajevo.

Yeah, there's so many of them.

And this is where some people
sleep..
Lame joke right!

I didn't take any photos from the parties I went to but this one! Theme was red light district!
Hope this weekend will be better.
But here's a little something a friend sent me today which totally made my day! I cried!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment