Saturday, February 26, 2011

diaries


I'm trying to go through detox, to get all the junk out of my system.. It's so hard, especially cos I'm a big sweets fan and I'm not suppose to eat sugar! That's almost mission impossible for me.. I did everything well today except the sugar! DAMN YOU SUGAR! Why do you taste so sweet :O

Except my poor detoxing attempts I went to a "dubstep" party last night. Guess what, the dj's sucked! I mean they sucked big time! What the F? Why do you turn the basse down in a dubstep song? why, why, why, why?? It's terrible, it's annoying, you should be shot as the worst dj ever!!!!And the cherry on my sugar cream night was an obnoxious guy who actually said to me: Oh, hello anorexia... WTF? WTF? That was so rude, I just pretended I didn't hear that so I said: what? And he didn't repeat it. I mean if you say it so I can almost hear you, turn around and tell it to my face! Freakin' creep!

3 comments: