Thursday, February 17, 2011

no more nights of blood and fire

All I'm wearing is black, when i was in high school I would always wear just black clothes. I think I got that from my mom, she would wear either black or flowery dresses. the older I get the more I tend to wear just that, heh. Winter is slowly passing, more like dragging it's way towards Spring. I want to see some flowers already.


"All those special memories
Now I bleed for you - burn for me
Perhaps I was just dreaming
When I think these things had real meaning
You don't know what I've been through
Just want to put my love in you"

I love remembering good old bands. I haven't listened to Type O Negative too long! I feel so sad cos I missed their show. I'm sad cos I'll never get to listen to them live.


RIP


3 comments:

  1. wild photos :P

    www.themadtoter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what we do when it's summer. wear black and run around the forest like crazy =D

    ReplyDelete